This box contains all you need to prepare an exquisite dinner:
- Tagliatelle Nido - Made with fresh eggs, good as entirely homemade. Ready in just under 4 minutes.
- Truffle Cream Sauce - A rich and flavorful cream sauce with the pungent and earthy taste of black truffle.
- Whole Black Summer Truffle in Jar - Excellent for making delicious truffle-based recipes.
Our tip: For a mouth-watering and easy dish, cook pasta in boiling water, add the cream sauce and crown with pecorino, and shavings of back truffle.
Pasta and Sauces
Our range of fresh pasta, dry pasta and sauces reflects our passion for Italian cuisine.
Sensibus is half Italian, and the pasta is definitely the symbol of Italian cuisine par excellence, together with as its sauces and seasonings. The reason why Italy is considered one of the best producers of pasta in the world is that apart from being good at cooking it, we are very good at eating it! That's why we choose producers with extreme accuracy and we personally taste the pasta before offering it to our customers. The quality, texture, porosity, thickness of the sheet are all essential elements in first quality pasta.
We can recognize its quality just looking at it, touching it, cooking it and stirring it using wooden spoons with care no to spoil it. We know how to dress and serve it, we can recognize its consistency even before tasting it.
We are able to control every stage of the production of our pasta, from the choice of meal to the packaging, which won't be the same for paccheri, spaghetti, vermicelli or stuffed tortelloni.
This awareness makes us consider each type a unique variety of pasta and not just the same stuff with different shapes.
There are things one can learn about pasta only by cooking it: it's the experience that allows you to know exactly how to cook it properly, how to check its quality and how to bring out its natural deliciousness by adding some simple ingredients. If you feel you are a true connoisseur of pasta, this the right place for you.
Tasting is a ritual of senses, where sight and smell combine with taste to create an authentic gustatory experience. The ritual takes place in several stages, in order to reach a climax imparting the essayer the true awareness of the experience of tasting.
How do we check the quality of pasta?
Once the pasta is cooked, respecting the cooking times, it must be poured into a dish without any seasonings to observe the typical straw-yellow color and to check the sweet smell of wheat while it is still very hot. We do this and much more before offering our customers a product which represents Italy in the world.
Shipping & Returns
Sensibus is committed to ensuring the safe and efficient delivery of its perishable food products. To do this, we are constantly researching, developing and improving our packaging system. Your cheeses are packaged in insulated cartons and fitted with ice packs to ensure quality standards for up to 48 hours. Items ordered together are not necessarily shipped together.
In order to guarantee freshness, we cut most of our cheeses to order by hand and we do our very best to cut it as accurately as possible. There still remains a possibility of a shipping a cheese that is slightly bigger or smaller than what has been ordered. All listed measurements and weights are approximate. Please, consider that this is one of the challenges of offering a hand-crafted food product, and that we do everything possible to make sure you are satisfied.
Due to the perishable nature of many of the products that we offer, limited shipping options are provided. The customer however, can choose from a selection of shipment options, all of which guarantee to maintain the integrity of the product until the point of delivery. All products are shipped from our fulfillment center in California, in the best suited packaging. For perishables, an insulated cooler will be packed with ice to keep the products cool while in transit.
Sensibus guarantees the highest quality of all its products. In the event you consider a product unsatisfactory, the product will either be replaced or a credit will be issued. Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by the “Returns Request Module” that you find in your Account, describing your problem within twenty-four hours from the product's delivery.
Please review our shipping and returns policy here as they may have recently changed.
Please note that our shipping costs depend on the zone and on the weight of the package.
Standard shipping charges are calculated using the total dollar amount of merchandise ordered for each delivery address provided, as detailed in the chart below:
|$0 - $50||$50 - $90||$90 - $190||over $190|
|Next Day Air Saver® (1 day - by end of day)||$17.00||$22.00||$32.00||15%|
|Next Day Air® (1 day)||$24.00||$32.00||$40.00||18%|
- Perishable items might include special insulated boxes and ice-gel packs to keep items cool until arrival.
- When ordering perishable products and Ground Shipping can't deliver your order as quickly as we require, we do not display Ground as a shipping option in the checkout process.
- Oversized items may take longer to be delivered and sometimes require special treatment.
- If you place your order after 2:00 pm on Thursday and before 2:00 pm on Friday, you may have possibility to choose Saturday as a delivery option, depending on delivery destination. Note that there will be a $15 surcharge applied for Saturday delivery, as per the rates charged by our carrier partners. If you do not need to have the goods by Saturday, please choose standard delivery options, and your order will be shipped Monday, or the next working business day.