This fantastic appetizer gift basket is made with a special selection of American foods: artisanal cheese, handcrafted salami, tasty and crispy crackers.
- Cacciatorino Salami – 6.2 oz
- Finocchiona Salami – 6.8 oz
- Tipsy Cow Cheese – 8 oz
- Nita Crisp Crackers – 8 oz
Serves 4 Person
Cacciatorino and Finocchiona salamis are made with love by the talented Antonio Varia. The fresh and natural pork used comes from a producer that guarantees vegetarian fed, crate free animals. No hormones or antibiotics are used. Unique tastes in the Italian tradition made in USA!
Tipsy Cow is a semi-firm cheese produced by the Pedrozo family. The cheese is washed in Mount Tehama's Petite Sirah which gives a fruity spice to the cheese and a nice purple color to the rind.
Shipping & Returns
Sensibus is committed to ensuring the safe and efficient delivery of its perishable food products. To do this, we are constantly researching, developing and improving our packaging system. Your cheeses are packaged in insulated cartons and fitted with ice packs to ensure quality standards for up to 48 hours. Items ordered together are not necessarily shipped together.
In order to guarantee freshness, we cut most of our cheeses to order by hand and we do our very best to cut it as accurately as possible. There still remains a possibility of a shipping a cheese that is slightly bigger or smaller than what has been ordered. All listed measurements and weights are approximate. Please, consider that this is one of the challenges of offering a hand-crafted food product, and that we do everything possible to make sure you are satisfied.
Due to the perishable nature of many of the products that we offer, limited shipping options are provided. The customer however, can choose from a selection of shipment options, all of which guarantee to maintain the integrity of the product until the point of delivery. All products are shipped from our fulfillment center in California, in the best suited packaging. For perishables, an insulated cooler will be packed with ice to keep the products cool while in transit.
Sensibus guarantees the highest quality of all its products. In the event you consider a product unsatisfactory, the product will either be replaced or a credit will be issued. Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by the “Returns Request Module” that you find in your Account, describing your problem within twenty-four hours from the product's delivery.
Please review our shipping and returns policy here as they may have recently changed.
Please note that our shipping costs depend on the zone and on the weight of the package.
Standard shipping charges are calculated using the total dollar amount of merchandise ordered for each delivery address provided, as detailed in the chart below:
|$0 - $50||$50 - $90||$90 - $190||over $190|
|Next Day Air Saver® (1 day - by end of day)||$17.00||$22.00||$32.00||15%|
|Next Day Air® (1 day)||$24.00||$32.00||$40.00||18%|
- Perishable items might include special insulated boxes and ice-gel packs to keep items cool until arrival.
- When ordering perishable products and Ground Shipping can't deliver your order as quickly as we require, we do not display Ground as a shipping option in the checkout process.
- Oversized items may take longer to be delivered and sometimes require special treatment.
- If you place your order after 2:00 pm on Thursday and before 2:00 pm on Friday, you may have possibility to choose Saturday as a delivery option, depending on delivery destination. Note that there will be a $15 surcharge applied for Saturday delivery, as per the rates charged by our carrier partners. If you do not need to have the goods by Saturday, please choose standard delivery options, and your order will be shipped Monday, or the next working business day.