Speck Roll-ups with Mushrooms, Fontina and Truffle Butter
This special truffle butter by Beppino Occelli is made by mixing excellent butter with an exceptional quantity of Summer Truffle (6%).
There are many things to do with truffle butter: pasta recipes, fondues, pates, you can spread it bread for a luxurious appetizer or simply add it on fried eggs.
For a better result we suggest you to use a teaspoonful of truffle butter per person.
Today we want to suggest you a great truffle appetizer idea.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, and cook until golden brown, for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then add the mushrooms and the wine and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add a tablespoon of truffle butter and and mix using a blender.
- Add the dices of Fontina and finally place a spoonful of the mixture on each slice of Speck. Roll the speck slice into a log and cook in oven at 390°F for 10 minutes.
Our tip: to decorate your ham roll-ups, tie a chive around the middle and trim the excess length. Serve warm.