Speck Roll-ups with Mushrooms, Fontina and Truffle Butter
A great truffle appetizer idea for the most demanding palates: Speck roll-ups with mushrooms, cheese and truffle butter.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, and cook until golden brown, for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then add the mushrooms and the wine and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add a tablespoon of truffle butter and and mix using a blender.
- Add the dices of Fontina and finally place a spoonful of the mixture on each slice of Speck. Roll the speck slice into a log and cook in oven at 390°F for 10 minutes.
Our tip: to decorate your ham roll-ups, tie a chive around the middle and trim the excess length. Serve warm.