Risotto with Pumpkin, Parmigiano and Balsamic Vinegar
Here is a great risotto with pumpkin, Parmesan cheese and balsamic vinegar. Three small works of art of Italian cuisine, which share a sweet and delicate flavor.
Risotto is is the prefect recipes for those days when you do not know what to prepare for dinner or you are very tired and stressed. It's easy to make and in 30 minutes you get a special dish. And you don't even need many ingredients for a good risotto, but you just open the fridge and use what you have.
Today we suggest you a great risotto with pumpkin, Parmesan cheese and balsamic vinegar. Three small works of art of Italian cuisine, which share a sweet and delicate flavor, which comes from the craftsmanship lavished on the production of these treasures.
- Finely chop the shallots and panfry gently.
- Add the rice and toast it for a few minutes. Than add a glass of wine and let it evaporate.
- Cut the pumpkin into small pieces and put it to cook with the rice.
- Gradually add the hot stock while stirring gently.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and a knob of butter, let stand 5 minutes before serving the risotto with parmesan shavings and drops of balsamic vinegar from Modena.