Warm Cream of Peas with Mint and Burrata Cheese
This cream of peas with mint and Burrata is extremely simple and fast, and will satisfy even the most refined palates! But for a successful starter, we recommend to use only first quality ingredients.
Peas Cream and Burrata Cheese RecipeThis cream of peas with mint and Burrata is extremely simple and fast and will satisfy even the most refined palates. You can use it as delicious starter for a refined meal, or as main course for a light dinner.
- Chop the onion finely and fry it in 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Add the peas and the salad cut into strips and cook for a few minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Then add 10 oz of water and bring it to a boil. Cover, and reduce heat to low. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Separate a couple of spoonfuls of peas to garnish the soup at the end and blend the rest.
- Put on the heat for 5 minutes (or until the cream reaches the desired consistency) salt and finally add the mint.
- Let the cream get cool.
- Take the Burrata cheese and shred it into thin strands by hand. Add freshly ground black pepper and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
How to Serve Peas Cream with Burrata Cheese
If you want, chop some dried tomatos and put them on the burrata. Sprinkle with oil and buon appetito!