Thanksgiving Stuffed Turkey Burgers with Brie and Cranberry Sauce
A Thanksgiving turkey burger with Brie and cranberry sauce, classic flavors combined in an unusual way for an original Thanksgiving dinner.
How to make cranberry sauce
- Put the cranberries in a pan with brow sugar and orange juice, cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and cook for further 7-8 minutes. You can also make a cranberry sauce with dried cranberries if you can't find the fresh ones.
How to make stuffed burgers patties
- In a bowl mix ground turkey, chopped onion, chilly peppers, the egg, bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Mix the ingredients untill well blended.
- Let the mixture get cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal balls. Take the first meat ball and place a slice of Brie in the middle.
- Now, shape your hamburger patty. Repeat with the other meat balls.
- Oil a pan and cook it 7 minutes per side. You can also grill them in the oven for a lighter Thanksgiving dinner!
- Cut the sandwich in half, and top the bread with lattuce, followed by your stuffed turkey burgers, Brie cheese and cranberry sauce. Place on top the other half of the sandwich and serve your turkey burgers with cranberry sauce hot.
Leftover turkey burger patties recipe
This recipe can be a leftover turkey dinner idea for the day after of for children: to prepare the turkey burger use the leftover roast turkey, process the meat and use it instead of ground turkey.