Thanksgiving Side Dish Idea: Thistle with Parmesan Fondue and White Truffle
A sophisticated idea to enrich your Thanksgiving menu!
Are you looking for ideas for Thanksgiving menu? Don’t worry, here you can find the best solutions to celebrate this important day. Have you ever heard of Thistles with Parmesan fondue and white truffle? You will ove it!
It is a quick and easy Thanksgiving side dishes, able to give to your dinner a special touch.
Italian white truffles, with their delicate taste, are perfect to balance the bitter flavor of thistles and the strong taste of Parmigiano Reggiano. With few genuine ingredients you will make a delicious vegetable side dishe for Thanksgiving.
Well, find out how to make this fantastic Thanksgiving food ideas step by step.
- Cook the thistles in a pot with boiling water, lemon and salt for 5-6 minutes. Drain and let them cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare the fondue by heating the milk and adding the grated Parmesan or Grana cheese. Bring it to a boil and remember to mix the fondue constantly.
- Add the egg yolks and cook for 3 minutes over low heat.
- Cut the thistles into small pieces, melt some butter in a pan and pan-fry them on both sides for about 2 minutes.
- Put some hot fondue in a bowl or soup plate and add the thistle.
- Sprinkle with white truffle shavings and serve.
Read out more Thanksgiving recipes and thank you for choosing Sensibus!