Thanksgiving Pumpkin Muffin with Cheese Dip
Offer to your loved ones this easy Thanksgiving Pumpkin Muffin. Follow our recipe and make easy pumpkin appetizer for your Thanksgiving Day!
Whether you are preparing a dinner for a crowd or having a special dinner for a few intimate guests, you can offer to your loved ones this inviting and appetizing easy Thanksgiving Pumpkin Muffin Recipe.
The special touch is garnishing with a cream of cheeses prepared with a mix of Black Butte and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
Thanksgiving Pumpkin Muffin with Cheese Cream
This Thanksgiving pumpkin recipe and is a good example of what you can do with pumpkin puree: in theese autumn days pumpkin is the main ingredient of our recipe and it’s always good having several recipes to choose from. It can also helps you to reuse leftover pumkin!
If you are a cheese lover you can try different cheese dip flavor:
- choose your favourite cheese,
- use 7 oz of it instead of Black Butte Reserve,
- taste the different combinations.
Remember that you can substitute Parmigiano with Grana Padano, use this kind of cheese as a base and change the other cheese.
Try this salty pumpkin thanksgiving muffin recipe and let’us know what’s your favourite cheese combination!
How do you make pumpkin muffins?
Follow our recipe make easy pumpkin muffin for your Thanksgiving Day:
- Cut pumpkin in slices and infornate at 320° F for 30 minutes. When the pumpkin is cooked blend it with macaroons, breadcrumbs, cream and eggs.
- Butter 6 metal stencils, fill with the mixture and cook in oven at 302° F for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grate the dairy cheese, stir it with milk and rest for 1 hour. To melt the mixture, cook in a water bath with pepper and a knob of butter.
- To serve this plate pour the fondue into the dishes, lay over the little flan, and garnish, if you like, with pumpkin slices, dried in the oven.