Sunday Brunch Recipes: Four Cheese Crepes
Sunday Brunch: it's time to relax and dedicate time to your friends, maybe sharing a meal in joy without the stress and the hurry of working days. In other words a good brunch can sweep away the worries and cobwebs of the week!
In your gourmet brunch recipes you can't forget a good crêpes recipe: crêpes are a genuine and complete meal that you can eat sweet or savory, as you prefer. Cooking crêpes at home for your homemade brunch is a funny and creative pastime. You can choose your favorite savoury crepe filling recipe and use your creativity!
In this easy brunch recipe we suggest to fill in yours crêpes with four cheeses (or more): choose among Cheddar, Pecorino Cheese, Gruyere, Gorgonzola, Brie... The secret lies in using quality ingredients to give a unique flavor to your dishes, even the simplest one.
Make ahead this brunch recipe: you can prepare the crêpes the evening before. When you wake up you just have to garnish and eat them. You can also use this recipe for a special occasion, like the Mother's Day brunch.
- Mix the flour and salt in a bowl.
- Make a well in the middle and add eggs, oil and milk.
- Stir until getting a soft cream, without lumps.
- Oil a skillet crêpes and put it on low heat.
- Pour the mixture into the pan: add 1/3 cup of batter and swirl to completely cover bottom of skillet.
- Cook until the underside of the crêpe is golden and turn it upside down.
- Go on with the next crepes until you finish the batter.
- If you end the cheese you can enjoy creating other stuffings using what you have in the fridge: ham, salami, vegetables...
- Serve it with a fresh salad.