Stuffed Parmesan Baskets with Rice, Asparagus and Boiled Eggs
An easy appetizer recipe, also suitable to your Easter menu, nice to see and excellent to eat: small parmesan cheese baskets with asparagus with eggs. For the creative ones!
- Wash the asparagus, cut and eliminate the hardest part of the stem.
- Cook the asparagus in boiling salty water.
- Remove the asparagus and boil the black venus rice in the same water.
- Meanwhile (slice the asparagus except 4).
- Then chop the shallot and panfry it with extra virgin olive oil.
- When the shallot it is golden, add the asparagus, and mix well.
- When the rice is ready, drain it and sauté with the asparagus sauce.
- In another pan boil the eggs (you can also use quail eggs).
- Use cold water to cool the eggs and peel them off.
- Make the parmesan baskets.
- When the baskets are ready, fill them in with rice with the asparagus, and the boiled egg.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
The amount of rice and parmesan cheese actually depend on the basket size