Special Halloween Sweets: Pumpkin Muffins
Looking for some Halloween recipe ideas? Here some simple ideas for celebrating this All Hallows' Eve without wasting much time in the kitchen!
Looking for some Halloween recipe ideas? Well, in our recipe section you will find many simple ideas for celebrating this All Hallows' Eve without wasting much time in the kitchen!
The pumpkin muffins are another typical Halloween baking idea, and most of all, it is an upcycled pumpkin recipe. In fact, you can prepare it using the pulp resulting from carving the famous pumpkin-lantern, the most popular Halloween symbol.
- Clean and wash the pumpkin flesh, removing any parts of rind and seeds. After that, boil it and blend it.
- Beat the butter with a spoon for several seconds until it softens. Then add the honey, the pumpkin and the egg.
- In another bowl, sift the flour and add the yeast, a pinch of salt and the cinnamon. At this point pour the two mixtures in one bowl and mix well.
- Finally, pour the mixture in the molds for muffins.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with a little icing sugar.
- Let the pumpkin muffins cool down and serve.