Special Halloween Sweets: Pumpkin Muffins
Looking for some Halloween recipe ideas? Here some simple ideas for celebrating this All Hallows' Eve without wasting much time in the kitchen!
- Clean and wash the pumpkin flesh, removing any parts of rind and seeds. After that, boil it and blend it.
- Beat the butter with a spoon for several seconds until it softens. Then add the honey, the pumpkin and the egg.
- In another bowl, sift the flour and add the yeast, a pinch of salt and the cinnamon. At this point pour the two mixtures in one bowl and mix well.
- Finally, pour the mixture in the molds for muffins.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with a little icing sugar.
- Let the pumpkin muffins cool down and serve.