Spaghetti with Bottarga and Lemon Zest
Spaghetti with bottarga is a first course characterized by an intense and strong taste, in this recipe made more delicate thanks to the sweetness of the shallot and freshness of the lemon zest.
It is a first dish to keep in mind for a dinner with friends, but also for a more important occasion because it is sophisticated and easy to prepare at the same time. In fact, do not forget that it can be really prepared in a few minutes, so it is still an exceptional lifebelt!
For the lovers of pasta, a refined recipe that will bring the flavor of the sea to their table.
How to Make Pasta wih Bottarga and Lemon Zest
- Finely chop and chop the shallots.
- Add a large quantity of extra virgin olive oil to a pan and add the shallots.
- Put on low heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Peel off the the bottarga outer skin, and cut it in thin slices. If you prefer you can grate part of it. Set aside.
- Wash well an organic lemon and grate the zest.
- Bring to a boil salted water and cook the pasta. Drain it when still "al dente". Remember to keep a cup of water that you mey need to add to make the pasta more creamy.
- Add the slices of bottarga, lemon zest and finely chopped parsley and serve immediately.
And if it's not enough, watch the video to make a fantastic spaghetti recipe with bottarga and lemon zest, with the addition of tomatoes.