Soft Donut with Honey: a Delicious Honey Recipe for Breakfast!
Honey is a natural sweetener, healthy and very beneficial to your health, it is rich in nutrients such as vitamins and mineral salts and is very energeticç furthermore it is good for the liver, kidneys and digestive system. Get the habit to replace sugar with honey in recipes for a healthier diet.
This honey recipe cake is really soft and all the family will love it for breakfast, or for a sweet snack in the afternoon.
In your sweets you can replace sugar with honey, just to decrease the amount in this proportion: 7oz of sugar is 5.6 oz of honey, so that a tablespoon is about 0.6 oz.
To make this donut honey use a 9.5 inch round cake pan with a hole in the middle.
- Turn on the oven at 356° F, do it before you start to make the cake, so that when you will need to bake, the oven will be already hot!
- Butter and flour the pan.
- Sift the flour into a large bowl, together with starch, baking powder and vanilla, and set aside.
- Into another bowl mix the eggs with the honey until frothy (use an electric whisk).
- Add the milk to the mixture gradually, then, always mixing, add flour and oil.
- When everything is well mixed, you can bake it for 40-45 minutes.
- When you think it's ready, do the usual test with a toothpick to check that it is cooked inside (remember, the toothstick must remain dry!).
- When your donut with honey is cold, you can sprinkle it with icing sugar.