Cheese Snowmen: a Delicious Christmas Appetizer
Are you looking for an original Christmas appetizer recipe idea? Try this fantastic cheese snowman!
- Pour into a bowl Stracchino or Caprino Cremoso, grated Parmesan cheese or Grana Padano, minced garlic, diced mozzarella, salt, pepper and mix until obtaining a dough.
- Let it rest in the freezer for about half past an hour.
- Divide the dough into three parts, form three balls and cover them with grated Parmesan or Grana Padano.
- Put three balls in freezer for about an hour and after that use a skewer to stick them one with the other.
- Place a carrot on the central ball to make the nose of our snowman, a piece of celery to make the mouth and two black olives for eyes.
You can also make a mini cheese balls appetizer creating many smaller snowmen.
A quick and easy Christmas appetizer recipe for adults and children!