Cheese Snowmen: a Delicious Christmas Appetizer
Christmas is coming and you are probably already thinking of your dinner menu! You absolutely need a special Christmas appetizer to welcome your guest. And Sensibus has right an original Christmas appetizer recipe for you: a quick and funny recipe that also your children will love.
Instead of the usual cheese board suggestions, why no to make an original snowman cheese plate? Cheese is the perfect ingredient to make the body of the so much loved Christmas puppet. You need few ingredients but a lot of creativity, and in a short time you will create an easy and delicious recipe. Ask your children to help you in making this recipe. They will have a great time with you!
Now let’s see how to make this fantastic Christmas cheese appetizer idea step by step.
- Pour into a bowl Stracchino or Caprino Cremoso, grated Parmesan cheese or Grana Padano, minced garlic, diced mozzarella, salt, pepper and mix until obtaining a dough.
- Let it rest in the freezer for about half past an hour.
- Divide the dough into three parts, form three balls and cover them with grated Parmesan or Grana Padano.
- Put three balls in freezer for about an hour and after that use a skewer to stick them one with the other.
- Place a carrot on the central ball to make the nose of our snowman, a piece of celery to make the mouth and two black olives for eyes.
You can also make a mini cheese balls appetizer creating many smaller snowmen.
A quick and easy Christmas appetizer recipe for adults and children!