Savory Pie with Zucchinis, Robiola and Salmon
Here we are with a very quick zucchine robiola e salmone recipe that you can prepare for your brunch or your buffet. If you use a ready made pie crust you will save time and will be able to prepare more pies with different fillings: experience the most unexpected combinations with your favorite ingredients, and you will discover new and tasty flavors!
In this robiola and zucchine recipe, you will appreciate the combination of three delicate flavor: salmon with its smoked taste, the freshness of zucchini and the tasty softness of robiola. Robiola cheese is a fresh cheese, excellent spread on the bread, but so versatile that you can use it in many recipe. You can enven make a cheesecake with robiola!
Are you asking where to buy robiola cheese? You can find Robiola, in its different varieties (with one, two or three milk) in our online shop. Here you can find also Robiola Guffanti, Robiola Bosina and the aromatized version with chestnut leaf wrapped or fig leaf robiola.
- Cut zucchini into thin matchsticks.
- In a bowl mix the egg, the robiola cheese, the zucchini and the smoked salmon cut into cubes.
- Salt to taste (we recommend add just a pinch of salt, because salmon is already tasty).
- Mix the ingredients with a wooden spoon.
- Take a pie plate and cover with some baking paper.
- Stretch out the pie crust onto the plate and poke it with a fork.
- Take the mixture of zucchini and cheese and pour it over the crust.
- Lower the edges of the pie shell toward the center and bake in pre heated oven at 392° F for 25 minutes.
- Let cool a little bit before serving.
And if you want to make the pie crust too, follow this tutorial to make an all-purpose pastry!