Savory Cheesecake with Stracchino and Italian Ham
A savory cheesecake recipe, a savory variant, perfect for salty lovers. This no bake Cheesecake recipe is very simple and easy to prepare.
Cheesecake is a dessert wich never fails to please: with caramel, ricotta or sour cream, no-bake, fruit-topped, in the traditional New York style or with innovative ingredients. Whatever cheesecake recipe you follow, it is always a decadent pure bliss.
Today we propose to you a savory cheesecake recipe, perfect for lovers of gourmet recipes and a wonderful idea that you can use for a sunset dinner party.
This no bake Cheesecake recipe is very simple and easy to prepare. Everyone can cook it and have good results because its preparation is really very easy. The only thing to be careful with is the time: the cake should remain in the fridge for 6 hours, therefore make sure you have enough time!
This is an egg free cheesecake: and if you are looking for a vegetarian cheesecake recipe you can replace the Italian ham with vegetarian ham.
- In a food chopper put the crackers and the rocket salad and chop for a few seconds.
- Add the butter and mix until you get a floury mixture.
- Put the blend in a spingform cake pan.
- Use the crackers' mixture to make the base of the cheesecake With your hands.
- Then, let it rest in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile hydrate the gelatin by putting it in a cup of water.
- In a pan heat the fresh cream without bringing it to a boil, and when it is hot add the gelatine.
- Stir until the gelatin dissolves.
- Now you can add the Stracchino and chopped pistachios, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix until getting a semi-liquid cream and pour it on the cake base.
- Leave the cheesecake rest in the fridge for 6 hours.
- Serve the cheesecake on a platter and decorate the top with sliced prosciutto San Daniele and rocket salad.