Salad with Cheeses: a Delicious Side Dish Idea!
Do you want make a simple and quick side dish? Enrich your salad with cheeses and enjoy this light and yummy recipe!
What is the fastest and easy side dish to make? Obviously a simple salad recipe! There are many ingredients that combine perfectly with the freshness of vegetables, lettuce, rocket salad. However, one of most delicious pairing salad with cheese. Parmesan cheese, Gorgonzola, Cheddar and many more!
You can also add fruit like apples and pears or make a classic combination with dried fruits: salad with cheese and nuts is an incredible combination and is very healthy too!
The one we suggest invludes various cheeses and almonds. But what are the best cheeses for salad?
- Wash and dry the lettuce leaves with some paper towel.
- Cut it and put it in a bowl.
- Remove the rind from cheeses and dice them. Mix them together and put in the bowl with salad.
- Shell almonds and walnuts, grind them in a mortar and add them to the cheeses and lettuce.
- Season with salt, oil, pepper and balsamic vinegar.
You can also make a delicious cheese and salad sandwich and experiment other cheese and fruits, make new combinations with many ingredients and experiment original flavors!