Ravioli with Gorgonzola Cheese and Walnuts
A quick and easy recipe to prepare when you hurry or when you want to impress guests with an elegant but easy dish.
(Image: Ravioli Maremmani by Julien Menechini used under CC BY 2.0).
- Cook the ravioli in boiling salted water.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a skillet.
- Add the gorgonzola cheese and enough milk to make a sauce.
- Finally add the grounded walnuts.
- Drain the ravioli and place them in a serving dish, alternating ravioli and sauce. Alternatively, drain the ravioli, place them in the hot pan with the sauce and toss the pasta with the sauce without using a ladle or spoon.
- Serve hot with a sprinkling of Parmigiano!
- If you want, pour the ravioli in a heat-resistant dish, add some flakes of butter and bake for a minute.