Ravioli with Gorgonzola Cheese and Walnuts
If you are looking for a quick and easy recipe to prepare when you hurry or when you want to impress guests with an elegant but easy dish, then we recommend the ravioli with gorgonzola and walnuts.
(Image: Ravioli Maremmani by Julien Menechini used under CC BY 2.0).
- Cook the ravioli in boiling salted water.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a skillet.
- Add the gorgonzola cheese and enough milk to make a sauce.
- Finally add the grounded walnuts.
- Drain the ravioli and place them in a serving dish, alternating ravioli and sauce. Alternatively, drain the ravioli, place them in the hot pan with the sauce and toss the pasta with the sauce without using a ladle or spoon.
- Serve hot with a sprinkling of Parmigiano!
- If you want, pour the ravioli in a heat-resistant dish, add some flakes of butter and bake for a minute.