Quick Thanksgiving Appetizers: Pecorino Cheese and Bacon Fritters
Are you a cheese lover? Here we are with an easy Thanksgiving appetizer with pecorino cheese and bacon. This Italia-style fritters are tasty and really quick to prepare.
Pecorino cheese and bacon fritters are a perfect appetizer for Thanksgiving to start your dinner with a mouthwatering recipe that children and adults will love!
You can also use this Thanksgiving appetizer idea in your finger food buffet. Serve the fritters very hot and you will see... in a few moments they will go like hot cakes!
- To prepare cheese and bacon fritters put flour, water and salt in a large bowl;
- mix well and add Pecorino cheese and bacon;
- add the yeast to make the dough rise;
- heat the oil in a frying pan;
- pour the blend using a tablespoon, cook on both sides.
When the fritters golden, they are ready to be enjoyed!
Our tip: when oil is still gold, put a small parsley stem in the pan. When the oil temperature is good, the stem starts frying. Now, it's time to fry your fritters. Once ready, dry the exceeding oil with kitchen paper.
For a gourmet version of this appetizer recipe you can substitute bacon with the smoked flavor of Speck Italian Ham.