Puttanesca Best Recipe
Today we propose a simple and tasty and easy pasta recipe: “Pasta alla puttanesca”. Cherry tomatoes, Italian pasta, olives, oregano and... love for food!
- In a large bowl boil salted water.
- Simmer the pasta following the cooking time written in the package.
- Meanwhile, put the oil in a pan, add a whole garlic clove, anchovies and the chily. Cook for few minutes.
- Clean and cut in half the cherry tomatoes, put them in the pan with the capers. If the sauce is too dry, add a ladle of pasta cooking water.
- Add the olives, oregano and salt.
- Drain the pasta and pour it into the pan with the puttanesca sauce. Cook over high heat for 1 minute and remove the garlic clove.
- Before serving add a drizzle of raw oil and some freshly grated pepper or chilly oil.
You can substitute fresh cherry tomatoes with an organic tomato puree.