Pasta with Zucchini and Gorgonzola Dolce
This recipe will surprise you with its creamy texture. The zucchini give this dish a light flavor, and the Gorgonzola Dolce instead of being dominant provides a slightly sharp taste which perfectly pairs with the vegetables. You can use either short or long pasta, as you prefer.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Add salt to the water.
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil and fry the onion and the celery until they begin to turn transparent.
- Add the zucchini and cook until they begin to soften.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water.
- When the pasta is almost cooked, add the Gorgonzola Dolce and a ladleful of the pasta cooking water to the zucchini.
- Stir for some minutes until the Gorgonzola cheese has melted completely.
- Drain the pasta keeping a little bit of cooking water.
- Add the pasta to the sauce and toss well.
- If it is not creamy enough, add some cooking water.
- Sprinkle with fresh pepper and serve.