Pasta with Mushroom Sauce and Taleggio Cheese
Mushroom sauce is a delicious seasoning to create in a few minutes delicious dishes with pasta and meat. Who loves the intense and rich flavor of mushrooms can use it to make an easy main course recipe like pasta with mushroom sauce.
The most flavorsome mushroom sauce is that made with porcini mushrooms that are perfect to add more taste to simple dishes. Furthermore, you can make an original version of this recipe adding another ingredient like Taleggio. In fact, this cheese combines perfectly with porcini mushrooms.
If you have little time and want to prepare this delicious main dish pasta recipe, buy a ready made creamy mushroom sauce and delight your guests with a good plate of Tagliatelle with mushroom sauce and Taleggio cheese.
So, let’s see the steps to make this simple and tasty idea.
How to make porcini sauce with Taleggio cheese
- Cut the Taleggio into dices and put it in a small pan.
- Add the cream and a pinch of white pepper. Heat until it melts and put it aside.
- Put in a pan 4 tablespoons of extra virgin oil and 1 peeled clove of garlic.
- Add the porcini mushroom sauce and the cream of Taleggio and sauté.
To cook mushroom pasta with cheese
- Meanwhile, bring a pan of salty water to a boil and add the tagliatelle.
- When the pasta is al dente, drain it keeping a cup of cooking water.
- Pour the pasta into the pan with the sauce and add the cooking water so as to give a creamy consistency to the sauce.
Add a personal touch to this creamy mushroom sauce for pasta recipes: finish with an ingredient that you like among a sprinkle of grounded white pepper or of Parmigiano Reggiano.