Pasta with Mushroom Sauce and Taleggio Cheese
Mushroom sauce is a delicious seasoning to create in a few minutes delicious dishes with pasta and meat. Today, we chose Tagliatelle with mushroom sauce and Taleggio cheese.
How to make porcini sauce with Taleggio cheese
- Cut the Taleggio into dices and put it in a small pan.
- Add the cream and a pinch of white pepper. Heat until it melts and put it aside.
- Put in a pan 4 tablespoons of extra virgin oil and 1 peeled clove of garlic.
- Add the porcini mushroom sauce and the cream of Taleggio and sauté.
To cook mushroom pasta with cheese
- Meanwhile, bring a pan of salty water to a boil and add the tagliatelle.
- When the pasta is al dente, drain it keeping a cup of cooking water.
- Pour the pasta into the pan with the sauce and add the cooking water so as to give a creamy consistency to the sauce.
Add a personal touch to this creamy mushroom sauce for pasta recipes: finish with an ingredient that you like among a sprinkle of grounded white pepper or of Parmigiano Reggiano.