Pasta with Chickpeas and 'Nduja
Calabrian nduja is a spreadable pork salami, perfect spread on some bread, or to make delicious pasta loke this tasty 'nduja pasta sauce with chickpeas.
To use dried chickpeas: remember to soak them 24 hours before cooking, then, drain them and put the chickpeas in a saucepan with a garlic clove, rosemary and cover with water, boil until the chickpeas are cooked and set aside.
- Heat a garlic clove in a 2 tablespoon of il oil.
- Remove the garlic before it darkens and add the tomato sauce and 'nduja.
- Add the chickpeas, cover with water and cook for 30 minutes.
- Salt and cook the pasta in the soup following the directions printed on the package.
- Add water, if necessary, but be careful: this first course is not a soup and the final dish has to be quite dry.
- Turn off the heat, add a tablespoon of oil and the chopped parsley. Cover and serve still hot.
Foto: Pasta with chickpeas by Shuets Udono CC 2.0
'Nduja by Jessica Spengler CC 2.0