Italian Style BBQ Recipes: Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Sundried Tomatoes
Summertime is coming What to do? Take a picnic mat, your small grill and go to the closest park to celebrate a new sunny day! Oh, you don't have anything ready for your lunch! Don't worry about it! With a couple of ingredients you will make a perfect Italian-style BBQ!
In Italy, there is no barbecue without bruschetta, simple grilled bread seasoned with oil and tomatoes in its most traditional version, but that you can have with with your favorite ingredients. In this easy grilled bread recipe, we used a fantastic fresh goat cheese and yummy sun-dried tomatoes. An amazing combination!
How to Make the Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Dried Tomatoes
- Finely chop the clove of garlic and mix it with 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and the ground pepper to the mixture. Mix well.
- Wash the sundried tomatoes and dry them with paper towel.
- Cut them in half and then in strips.
- Add them to the prepared garlic sauce. You do not need to add salt because goat cheese is already tasty enough.
- Cut 4 thick slices of black bread in half. Grill on both sides until golden.
- Spread the fresh goat cheese on the bread slices, add the tomato mixture, sprinkle with some parsley leaves and serve immediately in a serving dish.