How to Make the Authentic Bolognese Sauce Recipe
Bolognese Ragù is the basic preparation of some of the most famous dishes of traditional Emilia-Romagna cuisine like lasagna. Discover how to make the authentic Bolognese sauce recipe.
Bolognese sauce is the basic preparation of some of the most famous dishes of traditional Emilia-Romagna cuisine, such as such as lasagna, and today it is a symbol of Italian cuisine in the world. It is basically a meat sauce cooked very slowly on low heat. The preparation of this sauce is easy, it only requires a lot of time, care and of course, quality ingredients.The Bolognese sauce is not made with beef mince meat, but a mixture of pork and beef. It is great with egg pasta, with cannelloni and lasagna. Now, let's see the official recipe of the Bolognese sauce.
How to Make the Authentic Bolognese Ragù Sauce
- To prepare a good sauce on Bolognese you must first carefully wash celery and carrot, peel the onion and finely chop the vegetables.
- Chop the bacon.
- In a large size casserole, heat the oil. Then fry the vegetables and the bacon.
- Then add the minced meat and season for a few minutes. Then add the wine and mix carefully.
- When the wine is completely evaporated, add the tomato sauce and the meat broth, continuing to mix.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for at least couple of hourson low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Cook the pasta and season with the Bolognese sauce.
- Add grated Parmigiano of Pecorino and serve with a glass of good red wine.