Halloween Sweet Ghosts
- Soften the butter with a spoon in a bowl, then add the flour, the sugar and the egg keeping on mixing the ingredients until you have a smooth and compact dough.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper, then take the mixture previously obtained and with the help of a teaspoon make 4-inch circles (as if they were big cookies).
- Bake in a preheated oven, for 5 minutes at 180°.
- Once the disks are ready, take them off the tray and while still hot shape them on a cup of coffee upside down in order to get the classic ghost shape.
- Let cool until your Halloween sweets get hard.
- Meanwhile melt the chocolate in a double boiler and then pour it into a syringe for decorating desserts (if you don't have one not you can create a cone with parchment paper).
- Draw the eyes and mouth of the ghosts with the chocolate, trying to give each one a different expression.
- Once the chocolate has solidified sprinkle the sweets with icing sugar. Now, yur ghosts are ready to eat! Happy Halloween party!
Read out more Halloween baking ideas and much more!