Halloween Sweet Ghosts
Are you looking for easy halloween treats for kids? This is thr right place for you!
Are you looking for easy halloween treats for kids? This is the right place for you!
Today I propose you a fast, fun and most of all easy Halloween recipe to do with your children's help, perfect for the famous witches' night!
- Soften the butter with a spoon in a bowl, then add the flour, the sugar and the egg keeping on mixing the ingredients until you have a smooth and compact dough.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper, then take the mixture previously obtained and with the help of a teaspoon make 4-inch circles (as if they were big cookies).
- Bake in a preheated oven, for 5 minutes at 180°.
- Once the disks are ready, take them off the tray and while still hot shape them on a cup of coffee upside down in order to get the classic ghost shape.
- Let cool until your Halloween sweets get hard.
- Meanwhile melt the chocolate in a double boiler and then pour it into a syringe for decorating desserts (if you don't have one not you can create a cone with parchment paper).
- Draw the eyes and mouth of the ghosts with the chocolate, trying to give each one a different expression.
- Once the chocolate has solidified sprinkle the sweets with icing sugar. Now, yur ghosts are ready to eat! Happy Halloween party!
Read out more Halloween baking ideas and much more!