Halloween Recipes for Kids: Puff Pastry Mummies
The perfect easy Halloween treats for your children and for those who will knock at your door. A savory snack that your children will adore!
The perfect easy Halloween treats for your children and for those who will knock at your door!
Although these snack is not sweet, kids will adore it! Let's see how to make these scary puff pastry mummies.
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut discs with the help of a cutter.
- Cut the sausage and the cheese into thin slices.
- At the center of each circle place a slice of cheese, a piece of sausage and another slice of cheese.
- Close with another disc of pastry and brush with beaten egg.
- Finish decorating with wire-thin slices of pastry intertwined as if they were the bandages, and use two grains of black pepper to create the eyes. Put the discs on a baking sheet and bake at 180 degrees for 10 minutes circa.
- Pierce each skull with a skewer stick.
To complete your Halloween menu, have a look at our recipes dedicated to the most scary celebration of the year! You will find delicious Halloween meal ideas.