Halloween Recipe: Pumpkin Cake with Honey and Ginger
Discover how to prepare this soft pumpkin pie Halloween recipe. A quick and simple recipe with ginger and honey.
- Peel and wash the pumpkin, cut it into pieces and steam it for 20 minutes.
- Process the pampkin in a blender, add the fresh cream and continue blending until you get a smooth purée. Then pour the mixture in a bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Acacia's honey, 2 eggs and then the sifted flour with the grated fresh ginger. Knead.
- Now take a baking pan, cover it with parchment paper and pour the mixture into the baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 356° F.
- Decorate with icing sugar and the candied ginger and cut into squares only before serving.