Halloween Cupcake Recipe... for Kids and Adults!
This is not definitely a Halloween recipe with low sugar content, but we promise you: it is the best cupcakes recipe ever!
Cupcakes are a real treat, for kids and adults too. Today, we suggest you simple chocolate and salted caramel cupcakes you can customise them adding special ingredients and decorations.
Although it may seem diffcult, this is a quick and easy halloween cupcakes recipe. Just pay attention to dose the ingredients correctly.
You can use them as yummy Halloween theme desserts but they are excellent for any occasion.
How to make the cupcakes
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners and coat with cooking spray.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a blender and fill in the muffin up to 3/4 full of their height.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 F degrees for about 20 min. Always do the toothpick test to check they are dry inside.
- Once ready let to cool on a wire rack.
How to make the caramel
- Put the sugar in a saucepan and let it caramelise over medium heat.
- Heat up the cream in the microwave for 40 seconds and once the caramel is golden brown remove from heat and add the cream and salt to it, while stirring.
- If you see some lumps put it back on low heat and stir until it melts perfectly.
- Pour in a small bowl and let cool.
How to make the frosting
- Whip the cream with the sugar.
- Then add the sour cream stirring from bottom to top.
- Keep on whipping a little longer.
Cupcake Halloween decoration
Create on each cupcake a spiral of frosting and then drop a spoon of caramel on it. If you want, add some dark chocolate flakes here and there or decorate as you prefer!
Image: Orange and Black Snack by owlpacino