Halloween Cupcake Recipe... for Kids and Adults!
This is not definitely a Halloween recipe with low sugar, but we promise you: it is the best cupcakes recipe ever!
How to make the cupcakes
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners and coat with cooking spray.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a blender and fill in the muffin up to 3/4 full of their height.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 F degrees for about 20 min. Always do the toothpick test to check they are dry inside.
- Once ready let to cool on a wire rack.
How to make the caramel
- Put the sugar in a saucepan and let it caramelise over medium heat.
- Heat up the cream in the microwave for 40 seconds and once the caramel is golden brown remove from heat and add the cream and salt to it, while stirring.
- If you see some lumps put it back on low heat and stir until it melts perfectly.
- Pour in a small bowl and let cool.
How to make the frosting
- Whip the cream with the sugar.
- Then add the sour cream stirring from bottom to top.
- Keep on whipping a little longer.
Cupcake Halloween decoration
Create on each cupcake a spiral of frosting and then drop a spoon of caramel on it. If you want, add some dark chocolate flakes here and there or decorate as you prefer!
Image: Orange and Black Snack by owlpacino