Grilled Swordfish with Sun-Dried Tomatoes Sauce
In this delicious grilled swordfish recipe, the fish is served with a Mediterranean sauce made with sun-dried tomatoes, a treat for you and your friends!
First of all, prepare the sauce.
- Chop the dried tomatoes.
- Add drained capers, the anchovy paste, grated lemon zest along with 2 tbs of juice.
- Mix the ingredients and, when reached the right consistency, add salt and pepper.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl, cover it and refrigerate.
Some people instead of anchovy paste, capers and lemon zes, use pine nuts, basil and extra virgin olive oil.
Let's see now how to prepare the fish.
- Wash the fish thoroughly under running water and then peel it.
- Dry with kitchen paper.
- Make a swordfish marinade with olive oil, pepper, salt, garlic and lemon juice (or white wine) and cook on the grill for 4-6 minutes (read more on marinades).
- Be careful since the oil leaking on the grill could generate fire.
Once ready, garnish the swordfish with the dried tomatoes sauce and some chopped parsley and serve hot.
Home Dinner by Ernest Andrade, used under CC BY ND 2.0, changed
Tasty swordfish steak by Jameel Winter used under CC BY 2.0