Grilled Pecorino Cheese with Herbs
A super fast, nice recipe idea for an aperitif or a small appetizer. Pecorino romano is an aged salty cheese, therefore it pairs well with a sparkling prosecco, since it can gives a certain sense of thirst.
How to Grill Pecorino Cheese
- Cut the cheese in 4 slices about 1/2 inch.
- Leave them to rest for an hour in a pot with some extra-virgin olive oil and chopped mint and oregano.
- Turn the Pecorino slices upside down every now and then so that they absorb the sauce.
- Drain and put them on a grill to cook adding the seasoning of oil and herbs remained.
- Cook the other side and serve immediately.