Fried Tomino Langherino Filled with Artichoke Sauce
Although it is delicious on its own, there are many Italian recipes which turn Tomino cheese a complete and extraordinary delicious meal. Get some inspiration here!
How to Cook Tomino Cheese
You can prepare this dish either in the oven or frying the filled Tomino in oil.
- Cut each Tomino in 2 equal halves.
- Clean the artichokes and put them ina bowl wull of water and lemon juice to prevent them from turning black.
- Pan fry the artichokes in hot olive oil with garlic.
- Add the garlic, salt and pepper and chop everything in your food processor.
- Salt the Tomino halves and spread them with the artichoke sauce.
- Put the two halves together and coat the Tomino first with organic flour, then with the beaten eggs and then with the breadcrumbs.
- Put everything in the oven for eight minutes or coat the Tomino cheeses with flour, eggs and breadcrumbs again and fry them in the pan.
How to Serve Tomino Cheese
Serve it with the remaining artichoke sauce or on a bed of fresh or stewed mixed vegetables.