Fried Eggs with Black Truffles and Cheese
Fried eggs with black truffles and cheese, an extremely simple recipe made with only 3 ingredients, yet the black truffle is able to transform even a simple fried egg into a true work of art.
The full flavor and creamy yolk is perfect to embrace and sweeten the pungent taste of the truffle.
- Put 4 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan.
- Heat the oil over medium heat for 1 minute (don't make it fry).
- Break the eggs into the pan.
- Cover the pan with a lid and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the cheese, cover again with the lid and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove the lid, and lay the eggs on a plate.
- Sprinkle with the black truffle shavings and season with salt and pepper.
Serve with a rich and sumptuous white wine, best matching with black truffles, like the Rosso di Montalcino. If you love cocktails, combine it with a dry and refined Martini.