Fresh Apricot BBQ Sauce Recipe: the Ultimate Grilling Glaze
BBQ sauce is a religion. When you find your favorite one you never leave it! Try this yummy apricot barbecue sauce to use as grilling glaze for your summer barbecues.
How to Make the Barbecue Apricot Sauce
- Melt the butter in a pan, over medium heat.
- Add the minced onion and garlic and cook until the onion is translucent, for about 3 minutes.
- Add the vinegar and bring to a boil until the mixture is almost completely reduced, for about 4 minutes.
- Add the mustard and the jam chosen.
- Cook on slow fire, stir until the jam is melted for about 1 minute.
- Remove from the fire and add the Bourbon and salt.
Serve this sauce as grilling glaze for chicken, pork chops, but also duck or lamb meat.