Easy Shake 'n Pour Crepes Recipe with Fruit Jam
These easy fruit-jam crepes will make everybody happy, and, what's more, you will be able to prepare them in a very short time. Just follow our tip!
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Yet, every morning we wake up and have no time to have a good breakfast with our family. But what about the weekend? Take your time, genuine ingredients and whip up a delicious breakfast for your loved ones! These easy fruit-jam crepes will make everybody happy, and, what's more, you will be able to prepare them in a very short time. Just follow our tip!
Tips for Making Crepes Quickly
- Get an empty plastic bottle and pour all the ingredients inside it with the help of a funnel.
- Close the bottle with the cap and shake well all the ingredients.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and once it is warm pour some of the contents straight from the bottle.
- Cook the crepes on both sides until golden.
- Stuff the crepes as you prefer: chocolate spread, jams, cream cheese, honey, fresh fruit...
- Fold over the crepes once of twince and sprinkle with icing sugar.
Naturally, follow the same tip to make a pancake mix in a bottle.
Main image: tan4ikk / 123RF Archivio Fotografico