Easy Christmas Cookies with Salted Butter and Chocolate
Make these two-colored Christmas cookies for your holiday season. Taste the combination of dark chocolate and salted butter, you will love it!
Making Christmas cookies is one of the best moment of the holiday season: choose an interesting recipe, get to work with the whole family, knead, roll out, and then wait until the sweet smell of the biscuits will pervade your living area.
This Christmas cookies recipe has two ingredients that complement one another: salted butter and dark chocolate, a delicate but provocative combination. Also the appearance of this Christmas cookie is pretty, a two-colored twist that can become a sweet Christams decoration.
Our doses of the Christmas cookies butter recipe will allow you to make 50 cookies. Remember that you have to let the dough cool in the fridge for more than 3 hours and half before kneading it, so be sure to have enough time to prepare them.
How to make 50 Christmas cookies:
- wisk the butter until it is smooth;
- add vanilla extract and the eggs, one by one;
- add the flour little by little;
- melt chocolate in a hot water bath;
- divide the dough into two parts: add the chocolate to one of them;
- wrap each piece of douegh into a piece of food wrap and let them rest in the fridge for 30/40 minutes;
- take the first part of the dough and roll it out beetween two parchment paper sheets, than repeat the same operation with the other piece of dough;
- place the white layer onto the chocolate one;
- roll up the dough sheets like a salami;
- wrap in a food film and let it cool in the fridge for 3 hrs 30;
- slice the “salami” and bake the cookies for 11-12 minutes in a preheated oven at 356° F.