A Delicious Main Course: Pasta with Truffle Cream Sauce and Bacon
Do you need an idea for a fast main course? Try this delicious and quick truffle cream sauce pasta recipe!
- Put the oil, garlic and onion in a pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Unpit and slice the green olives, and dice the bacon.
- Put the olives and the diced bacon bacon in the pan with oil and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the slices of tomatoes, 2 tablespoon of water and let cook for more 15 minutes. You can also add chili pepper.
- Meanwhile, bring a pan of salty water to the boil and add the pasta.
- When the pasta is al dente, drain it (keeping a glass of cooking water) and put in the pan with the seasoning.
- Add the truffle cream sauce and mix. If necessary, add some cooking water and sti to get a creamy sauce.
- Serve adding a sprinkle of Pecorino.
Your truffle cream sauce for pasta recipe is ready to be tasted. You can also add basil and accompany this delicious main dish with a delicate and fragrant white wine like Trebbiano or Cortese di Gavi.