Deep Fried Olives Stuffed With Cheese
A delicious olives and cheese appetizer, perfect for a party or a dinner with friends. Try also the yummy and healthier not fryed stuffed olives version.
This olive balls recipe can be a perfect snack for a sport night, spent watchinga match with your friends, or can be a successful appetizer in a buffet party.
Green Olives Stuffed with Blue CheeseFor the strong flavor lovers, you can stuff olives with blue cheese or Gorgonzola cheese. Try this combination for a gourmet date. We recommend to use for this recipe authentic Italian olives, to ensure the genuine flavor of an excellent production.
How to stuff olivesFilling the olives is a simple procedure, if you have never done it before watch the video!
- Dice the Fontina cheese in small cubes, they have to be of the right size to be inserted in the olives;
- stuff the olives;
- while the oil heats up, whip the egg in a pan; add salt and pepper;
- put the bread crumbs in a dish; do not exagerate with the quantity, if won't be sufficient, you can always add more later.
- now take the stuffed olives and pas them in beatn egg and then in breadcrumbs;
- fry in hot oil until they get a golden-brown color, turning the olives so as to cook them on each side;
- remove them from the oil and put them on paper towels;
- serve the stuffed fried olives hot.