Cucumber with Stracchino Cheese and Black Olives
Are you are looking for some simple and impressive ideas for your summer aperitif? Try these tasty cucumbers stuffed with cheese and black olives.
- Peel the cucumber, cut it into 2-inch logs and eliminate the central pulp containing the seeds.
- Place the pieces of cucumber on a sheet of paper towel for a few minutes so that they lose the vegetation water.
- Meanwhile, mix the black olives (chopped fine) with the Stracchino cheese, pepper and the paprika in a bowl .
- Put the cream obtained into a pastry bag with a star-shaped mouth and fill the cucumberm logs.
- Decorate with a small cube of tomato, 1 washer of black olive, a piece of onion and a parsley leaf.
- Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.