Crispy Ham Baskets Stuffed with Stracchino Cheese and Pears
It's an easy and elegant holiday appetizer recipe that you can prepare for a family lunch rather than for a dinner with friends.
- Cut pears into cubes and marinate them with lemon juice.
- Line the muffin tins with slices of ham. Remove some fat from the slices (we want to suggest you healthy Christmas appetizers!) and let them generously overhang from the molds.
- Bake the molds lined with prosciutto for about ten minutes at 400° F. Make sure that it doesn't burn!
- Remove the baskets from the oven and let them cool, then fill each basket with some Stracchino (or if you prefer another fresh and cremy cheese), some pear cubes and few pumpkin seeds.
- Complete with freshly ground pepper.
- To finish, warm the honey jar in bain-marie to liquify the honey and sprinkle it on the ham baskets.
Ham, cheese and fruit combinations
Ham, Stracchino cheese and pear is one of the possible combinations between cheese, cured meat and fruit. Today, we want to suggest you more interesting pairings like:
- cured ham, piquant Gorgonzola cheese and figs;
- cured ham, Burrata cheese and figs;
Have a nice dinner with this special Christmas holiday appetizer!