A Christmas Main Course Recipe for Your Holiday Menu: Risotto with White Truffle and Taleggio
Christmas is coming finally! What is the best way to celebrate with family and friends? To spend funny holiday and delight your guests with a fantastic Christmas dinner menu! It is essential to start with a special Christmas main course recipe.
Oh, don't worry! If you are afraid that you'll need a chef to make delicious recipes, you are wrong! Here we suggest you a simple, quick and dainty Christmas main dish idea.
Everybody love truffles and we propose you a variation ofthe traditional risotto with white truffle recipe made adding Taleggio. Taleggio is a DOP Italian cheese with a fruity and pungent flavor produced in Val Taleggio. Combining this delicious cheese with white truffle’s delicate taste, you will make a sophgisitcated main course idea for your dinner party!
Are you ready to become a 5-star chef in few simple steps? Well, let’s see how to make this delicious holiday main course recipe.
- Melt some butter in a pan.
- Peel and slice a small onion and brown it in the butter.
- Add the rice and toast it, then add the white wine.
- Add the warm broth one ladle at a time.
- Few minutes before the rice is readu, add the pieces of Taleggio and let it melt (you can also add grated Parmigiano Reggiano).
- Sprinkle with white truffle shavings.
Serve and delight your guests with this vegetarian Christmas main course idea and inaugurate with style your amazing holidays food menu!