A Christmas Main Course Recipe for Your Holiday Menu: Risotto with White Truffle and Taleggio
Risotto with white truffle and Taleggio cheese is a perfect Christmas main course idea to start your holidays with taste!
Christmas is coming finally! What is the best way to celebrate with family and friends? To spend funny holiday and delight your guests with a fantastic Christmas dinner menu! It is essential to start with a special Christmas main course recipe.
Oh, don't worry! If you are afraid that you'll need a chef to make delicious recipes, you are wrong! Here we suggest you a simple, quick and dainty Christmas main dish idea.
Everybody love truffles and we propose you a variation ofthe traditional risotto with white truffle recipe made adding Taleggio. Taleggio is a DOP Italian cheese with a fruity and pungent flavor produced in Val Taleggio. Combining this delicious cheese with white truffle’s delicate taste, you will make a sophgisitcated main course idea for your dinner party!
Are you ready to become a 5-star chef in few simple steps? Well, let’s see how to make this delicious holiday main course recipe.
- Melt some butter in a pan.
- Peel and slice a small onion and brown it in the butter.
- Add the rice and toast it, then add the white wine.
- Add the warm broth one ladle at a time.
- Few minutes before the rice is readu, add the pieces of Taleggio and let it melt (you can also add grated Parmigiano Reggiano).
- Sprinkle with white truffle shavings.
Serve and delight your guests with this vegetarian Christmas main course idea and inaugurate with style your amazing holidays food menu!