Christmas Dessert Idea: Italian Turdilli Recipe
Are you thinking of Christmas dessert? Here you find an easy Christmas dessert recipe to make quickly a fantastic solution!
- Pour oil and egg in a bowl and mix.
- Meanwhile add flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Mix the bowl’s content until getting a homogeneous dough.
- Devide the dough into thin loaves and then into smaller pieces with the typical Turdilli shape.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the Turdilli.
- Warm honey and jam in different pots over low heat.
- Pour part of the Turdilli into the honey and part into the jam.
- Cover with sprinkles.
Your Italian Christmas dessert is ready. Enjoy!