Camembert-Apple Pie Puff Pastry Bundles
One of the sure things in life is the combination of Camembert with fruit. These cheese and apple puff pastry bundles will be the perfect appetizer for a classy house party.
One of the sure things in life is the combination of Camembert with fruit. In particolar, the popular French cheese combines weel with the sweet and sour taste of apples. In this recipe, the mixture of melted cheese and apples will create an appetizer everyone will adore. Are you planning a home party? Serve it with a delicious Appletini.
Let's see how to make these cheese and apple puff pastry bundles.
- To prepare the Camembert bundles and apples you must first peel and cut the apple into thin slices.
- Roll out the puff pastry roll and cut it into 4 parts.
- Take a bowl and mix some cream, dices of Camembert cheese, grated Parmesan, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Mix weel.
- Add the apples and some chives too.
- Distribute the mixture on the four rectangles.
- Then fold them into triangles, carefully presing the edge with a fork or with your fingers.
- Brush them with a mixture of milk and yolk and bake them 200 ° until they are well golden.
- Bake in oven at 350 ° F for about 20 minutes, until our bundles are golden brown and crispy.
Image: Puff pastry, CC BY-ND 2.0