Black Truffle Pizza with Stracchino
Truffle Pizza is a really luscious way to eat the most famous Italian dish. Today we propose you a fresh truffle pizza with Stracchino, an Italian soft, delicate and creamy cheese.
- Take a ready to use pizza dough or make your pizza dough at your home.
- Roll it out onto a floured surface.
- Place the pizza on a greased and floured pizza pan.
- Using a fork make some holes on your pizza base before seasoning.
- Spread the Stracchino on it and then add chopped mozzarella and Grana cheese flakes.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 572°F for 4 minutes.
- Add the egg and bake for 1 more minute.
- When the pizza is ready, grate fresh black summer truffles on your pizza. Serve very hot!
Cooking tips: If you have truffle oil add few drops on your pizza before serving.