Black Truffle Pizza with Stracchino
Truffle Pizza is a really luscious way to eat the most famous Italian dish. Today we propose you a fresh truffle pizza with Stracchino, an Italian soft, delicate and creamy cheese.
Truffle Pizza is a really luscious way to eat the most famous Italian dish. Pizza is a totally customizable plate: anyone can invent his favorite topping and try different and unexpected combinations.
Today we propose you a fresh truffle pizza with Stracchino, an Italian soft, delicate and creamy cheese. Stracchino is an excellent ingredients to make easy appetizer or spred on the bread. In this truffle pizza the strong flavor and scent of the truffle combines perfectly with the delicate taste of fresh cheese and the wholesomeness eggs.
You can serve this truffle pizza recipe for your aperitivo, or as main course. If you don't like eggs, just don't add them. Stracchino and black truffle flavor will be enaough to make this pizza a real treat!
- Take a ready to use pizza dough or make your pizza dough at your home.
- Roll it out onto a floured surface.
- Place the pizza on a greased and floured pizza pan.
- Using a fork make some holes on your pizza base before seasoning.
- Spread the Stracchino on it and then add chopped mozzarella and Grana cheese flakes.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 572°F for 4 minutes.
- Add the egg and bake for 1 more minute.
- When the pizza is ready, grate fresh black summer truffles on your pizza. Serve very hot!
Cooking tips: If you have truffle oil add few drops on your pizza before serving.