Grilled Stuffed Squids: an Italian Recipe
These stuffed squid recipe will make your Christmas Eve menu tasty! A quick and easy recipe to make, very popular among those who can't help eating seafood on Christmas eve!
for the squid filling recipe:
- clean and wash the squids;
- cut the tentacles and finely chop them;
- in a large skillet, fry the chopped tentacles with a tablespoon of oil, a clove of garlic and chopped parsley;
- add the wine and once it has vapored, remove from heat;
- put the breadcrumbs in milk to soften and when soaked, squeeze them well and add it to the tentacles in the pan, pan-fry all together for a few minutes.
- let cool and then transfer them into a bowl;
- rinse and chop the capers;
- unpit and chop olives;
- chop the dried tomatoes;
- add the cheese, eggs, the dried tomatoes, the olives and the capers to the mixture prepared with breadcrumbs and tentacles;
- stir well and then add salt and pepper.
- With a spoon or with the help of a pastry bag fill in the squids that you will close the squid with a toothpick;
- bake in the oven with a drizzle of oil and and two cloves of garlic for 40 minutes at 356 ° C;
- every now and then, wet them with their own sauce;
- before serving add chopped parsley.