Baked Camembert Cheese in Pastry with Pears and Cranberries
Cheese and fruit is a delicious combination, both fresh or cooked in recipes. Try this baked Camembert with pears and cranberries, an original dish, simple, delicious and rich of flavor!
About Camembert cheese
Baked cheese in pastry
- Dice the pears and marinate them with balsamic vinegar.
- Cut Camembert in half horizontally and fill it with pears, dried cranberries and almonds.
- Roll up Camembert with cellophane and put it in freezer for half hour.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry and place Camembert in the middle of it.
- Sprinkle with minced almonds and wrap it with the dough.
- Brush the surface with a beaten egg.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
Serve hot and enjoy this delicious baked camembert in pastry.
Try also other baked Camembert recipes.