4th of July BBQ Recipe: Gourmet Chicken Burger
Add this recipe to your traditional 4th of July menu and give your classic burgers an original touch that will make your BBQ special!
Ready for the fourth of July party? This year you can enrich 4th of july barbecue menu with a handmade gourmet burger, a traditional American food this time prepared in an innovative way, filled in with delicious slices of Camembert. If you want you can replace it with anotheryummy cheese: Tomino Langherino.
This grilled chicken burger recipe is tasty and healthy beacause chicken meat is low in fat. Use this recipe in your traditional 4th of july menu: add an original touch to your classic burgers to make your BBQ special. Use fresh minced chicken meat and seasn it with salt, pepper and thyme, and if you like, add a minced garlic clove.
If you are looking for 4th of july recipes in red white and blue, we also propose you a delicious dessert, a decadent Cheesecake that witll add sweet notes to your party. Happy 4th of July!
- First of all prepare the minced chicken burger by mixing the meat with oil, salt, pepper and thyme.
- Shape the meat into balls and mash them by hands.
- Cook 4 minutes per side without using oil since the mat already contains some fat, although in samll quantity.
- You can also cook them on the grill, being careful not to burn them.
- Brown the Camembert (or Tomini) cheese in the oven or on the grill with a little honey. Cook for 3-5 minutes. The cheese has to soften without melting!
- Take the hamburger buns and cut in half.
- Garnish with tomato sauce,corn, salad and add the Camembert.
- Serve very hot!