4th of July Dessert Recipe: Berries Brownies
Here we are with a Fourth of July dessert recipe. Prepare this delicious Brownies to make your bbq party really sweet! An all American dessert perfect for such a patriotic day!
Brownies are a dessert that people love eating in winter, but this version with mixed berries is perfect for the summer too.
- Heat the oven at 338° F.
- Line a square tin with baking paper.
- Crumble or chop the chocolate.
- Using a bain-marie cooking technique melt the butter, sugar, cocoa, and salt in a saucepan.
- Stir until all the ingredients get well mixed.
- Turn off the heat and let cool a little.
- Add the eggs and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Then add the flour and continue mixing well.
- Pour the batter into the square tin, spreading it well with a rubber spatula and bake it for about 20 minutes at 338° F.
- Let cool and cut into squares.
- Garnish your Brownies with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream and berries.
You can replace the dark chocolate with unsweetened cocoa powder and, if you love brownies without cream, you can add the berries to the batter, before baking.