Recipe for 6/8 servings
- Put 2-3 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan, with 2 cloves of crushed garlic (which are to be eliminated).
- Add 4 chopped anchovies in oil and cook for a cuple of minutes. Leave to cool, then add the vodka sauce and the juice of a lime.
- Mix with a blender.
- Boil in a good court bouillon 14 oz of shrimps, shell them and make them cool.
- Pour the special vodka sauce, when cold, in 6-8 Martini glasses (depending on how many guests you have).
- On the edge of the cups alternate the shrimp tails and thin slices of lime and complet with some chives.
- The shrimps can be eaten with hands, after being dipped in the sauce. It is not necessary to serve them with either bread or crackers.