2 Halloween Snack Ideas: Monstrous Eyes
Ready for your Halloween party? Scare your guests with your Halloween recipes and cook special dishes for them.
- Wash the tomatoes and then cut them into thin slices.
- Season with olive oil and salt and stir gently so as not to break them.
- Cut the green olives in halves, and the black olives in small pieces.
- Take a large serving tray and put on the basil leaves on it.
- On each leaf place a slice of tomato, the mozzarella and half green olive.
- Finally place a piece of black olive in the green olive's pit.
Try also the alternative with boiled eggs, a sauce made with mayonnaise, tuna and capers, black olives and some 'nduja to decorate with some blood drops. This version is not vegetarian!