2 Halloween Snack Ideas: Monstrous Eyes
Ready for your Halloween party? Use masks, home decorations, organize jokes to your friends and family, but most of all scare your guests with your Halloween recipes and cook special monstrous dishes for them. They will love them!
But how to set a Halloween table? Buy a black or orange tablecloth and put your dishes on it, adding some decorations, such as skulls, spiders, ghosts etc. Therefore, here some simple and striking Halloween snack ideas.
- Wash the tomatoes and then cut them into thin slices.
- Season with olive oil and salt and stir gently so as not to break them.
- Cut the green olives in halves, and the black olives in small pieces.
- Take a large serving tray and put on the basil leaves on it.
- On each leaf place a slice of tomato, the mozzarella and half green olive.
- Finally place a piece of black olive in the green olive's pit.
Try also the alternative with boiled eggs, a sauce made with mayonnaise, tuna and capers, black olives and some 'nduja to decorate with some blood drops. This version is not vegetarian!